To determine the product's condition, we use a system that is explained below:
- 10/10 - The item is brand new
- 9/10 - The item is in pristine condition
- 8/10 - The item is in good condition
- 7/10 - The item is in good condition with some minor flaws
- 6/10 - The item shows signs of wear
- 5/10 and below - The item has some kind of defects
Our condition system is subjective and is based on our assessment of the garment's current state.
We process orders within 72 hours of the order being placed. Purchases placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed within 72 hours of the next business day. If there is any extension in the processing or shipping duration, you will receive an email notification.
No Cricket reserves the right to cancel the transaction if any issues with the order appear.
Taxes and Duties
All packages are shipped through Postnord, DHL, or UPS. You will receive an email with a tracking number when your order ships. International orders outside the European Union are shipped Delivery Duties Unpaid (DDU). Customs, duties, and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Orders within the European Union are shipped (DDP) Delivery Duty Paid, meaning that all taxes and duties are included in the final price.
Our return policy only applies to orders within Europe. Within 14 days from delivery of your package, you may request to return your order. All sales are final outside of Europe.
To return your product, it must:
- Be returned within 14 days of the delivery date
- Be in the same original condition
- Be returned with all the original tags and packaging
No Cricket reserves the right to refuse returns that do not comply with our return policy.
For any further questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.